Beyond Thoughts (Kindle & ePub)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This is the ebook/Kindle/ePub/PDF version of my bestseller, Beyond Thoughts.
Prefer paperbacks? Click here. Paperbacks only available to ship in the USA.
Beyond Thoughts is a poetry collection that explores the the topics of negative thinking, the human condition, and what causes us to suffer in a new perspective to help gently liberate these emotions.
This book will take you on a beautiful journey of self-discovery, self-love, happiness, and hope to help you find inner peace in a simple, yet profound way.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How to let go of negative thinking and emotions
- How to hold space for yourself and all emotions so that you are less affected by them
- How to be liberated from the past and let go of the fear of the future
- How to end the vicious cycle of self-judgment
- How to love yourself and others unconditionally
- How to find yourself and discover who you truly are
- How to let go of self-limiting beliefs
- How to find happiness and peace in the present moment no matter what you are going through
- How to trust yourself and develop strength, confidence, and courage in yourself again
- How to become conscious of the subconscious, so that it stops controlling you and you can finally be liberated
- How to not only be okay in the unknown, but to thrive in it to create an abundant life filled with love and joy
There is something within you that is greater than everything you’ve ever been through. There is a deep part of you that knows this, which is what drew you here.
Beyond everything you think is your true essence that has been patiently waiting to be discovered.
This product is a premium ebook is compatible with any modern digital app and device:
- Kindle or Kindle App for phones/tablets
- Apple Books
- Google Play Books
- Native e-readers on Apple and Android products
- Microsoft Surface and Tablets of all kinds
- iPads, iPods, iPhones
- Android phones and devices
- Can be read on a browser on any device
Publication Date: October 24, 2022